SignPath Foundation provides reliable code signing for Open Source projects.
No more installation warnings. Certificates provided by SignPath Foundation are recognized by operating systems, browsers and Java.
No more untrusted binaries. Rest assured that signed code is compiled straight from the source code repository. If you trust the source, you can trust the binary.
These Open Source projects are signed with code signing certificates by SignPath Foundation:
- Zero Install - A decentralised cross-platform software installation system
- Flameshot - Powerful yet simple to use screenshot software
- Git Extensions
- LiteDB - Embedded NoSQL database for .NET
- MSBuild Binary and Structured Log Viewer
- NUKE - The AKEless Build System for C#/.NET
- Poe Lurker
- PanelSwWixExtension - the most comprehensive open source WiX extension
- Tiled - a flexible map editor
- Transmission - a fast, easy, and free BitTorrent client
- Vim - the ubiquitous text editor
- Wangkanai Detection - ASP.NET Core Detection with Responsive View